Groups therapy is a great option for some people. You work together with the therapist and group members toward your goals. The groups are led by me and members are selected to ensure a good fit for the group. Where individual therapy provides one-on-one sessions, group therapy allows feedback and sharing with group members for a wider, supportive group perspective.
Women Mindfully Managing Anxiety
How good would it be to call a truce with your anxiety and to feel more grounded?
Mindfulness Can Help
New Groups Forming March 2018:
Woman Worriers will bring you together with other women who share your desire for a better understanding of what it means to be mindful and how to manage your anxiety through the practice of mindfulness into your daily life.
This group is for you if:
- You’re always in your head — thinking, planning, reassessing….
- You believe that your stress and anxiety impact your relationships.
- Your anxiety holds you back from living your life fully.
- Your worries wake you up at night or make it hard to fall asleep.
- You’re tired of your anxiety taking control.
This group is designed to help you:
- You understand the components and practices of mindfulness, but want to bring them fully into your life.
- Feel more present in your daily life.
- Use breath, body and emotional awareness in new ways to calm your mind and connect with yourself in new ways.
- Be more compassionate with yourself and others.
- Use grounding techniques when your stress and anxiety show up.
If you yearn to feel more grounded, at ease and present in your life, come join our exploration of mindfulness. To learn more about Woman Worriers fill out the form below and put "WW" in the subject heading or call 410-339-1979.
Group Rate: The group will meet for 8 consecutive days beginning March 29th- Two times are available: Mondays @ 12:30pm or Thursday @ 5:30pm
Cost- $45/session + 8 weeks of group = $360*. Or, $315 if paid by March 17th, a discount of $45!
* A 30 minute intake session will be conducted for each potential participant with a cost of $45.00.