Gals Getting Grounded
Women Mindfully Managing Anxiety
How good would it be to feel more grounded? To live your life with greater ease?
Mindfulness Can Help
New Groups Forming Spring 2018:
Gals Getting Grounded will bring you together with other women who share your desire for a better understanding of what it means to be mindful and how to bring the practice of mindfulness into your daily life.
This group is for you if:
- You’re always in your head — thinking, planning, reassessing….
- You believe that your stress and anxiety impact your relationships.
- Your anxiety holds you back from living your life fully.
- Your worries wake you up at night or make it hard to fall asleep.
- You’re tired of your anxiety taking control.
This group is designed to help you:
- You understand the components and practices of mindfulness, but want to bring them fully into your life.
- Feel more present in your daily life.
- Use breath, body and emotional awareness in new ways to calm your mind and connect with yourself in new ways.
- Be more compassionate with yourself and others.
- Use grounding techniques when your stress and anxiety show up.
If you yearn to feel more grounded, at ease and present in your life, come join our exploration of mindfulness. To learn more about Gals Getting Grounded fill out the form below and put "GGG" in the subject heading.
Group Rate: The group will meet for 8 consecutive Wednesdays at 5:30pm, beginning January 2018. Additional group times will be added as needed. $45/session + 8 weeks of group = $360*. Or, $315 if paid in advance, a discount of $45!
* A 30 minute intake session will be conducted for each potential participant with a cost of $45.00.