Mid-Day Mindfulness Break
How great would it be to feel more present day-to-day? To live your life with greater ease?
Mindfulness Can Help
New Groups Forming January 2018:
The Mid-day Mindfulness Break will bring you together with others who share your desire for a better understanding of what it means to be mindful and how to bring the practice of mindfulness into your daily life.
This group is for you if:
- You’re always in your head — thinking, planning, reassessing….
- You feel distracted and unfocused.
- You believe that your stress and anxiety impact your relationships.
- You're always doing and have trouble just being.
- You would like to bring more mindfulness into your daily living
- You want to be more present in your relationships
This group is designed to help you:
- Understand the components and practices of mindfulness.
- Feel more present in your daily life.
- Learn to manage your stress and anxiety.
- Use breath, body and emotional awareness to calm your mind and connect with yourself in new ways.
- Be more compassionate with yourself and others.
- Use your senses and your breath to ground you when your stress and anxiety show up.
If you want to feel more grounded, at ease and present in your life, come join our exploration of mindfulness. To learn more about Mid-Day Mindfulness Break Group fill out the form below and put "MDMB" in the subject heading.
Group Rate: The group will meet for 8 consecutive Wednesdays at 12pm beginning January 2018. Additional group times will be added as needed. $45/session + 8 weeks of group = $360*. Or, $315 if paid in advance, a discount of $45!
* A 30 minute intake session will be conducted for each potential participant with a cost of $45.00.