Are you juggling multiple roles? Frequently multi-tasking? In this episode of “Woman Worriers,” Annapolis-based therapist Elizabeth Cush talks with Dalila Jusic-LaBerge, a California-based therapist, about how high-functioning women experience anxiety, what you can do to manage it and how to get a free e-book to help you find your power.
Women today feel under tremendous pressure to succeed — personally and professionally. Juggling roles and tasks can lead to stress and anxiety. In this episode of Woman Worriers, therapist Elizabeth Cush, of Progression Counseling in Annapolis, Md., talks to Dalila Jusic-LaBerge about the root causes of anxiety in high-functioning women and how women can find their voice and happiness. Listen and learn:
- The value of tuning into your body
- Simple steps to add mindfulness to your daily life
- How women sabotage their own happiness
- The additional struggles of high-functioning women with anxiety
- Biological reasons why women are more prone to experience anxiety
- What women can learn from men about multi-tasking
- The three questions you need to ask when you’re feeling anxious
> FREE e-book: Are You Afraid of Your Anger? by Dalila Jusic-LaBerge
> Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself by Kristen Neff, Ph.D.